Editurk Engineering Service. Max. seven. Part Imp. and Ihr. Singing. Trade Ltd. Sti. As (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), we respect and attach importance to the privacy of private life. For this reason, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as "KVKK").
a) Data Controller
Editurk Engineering Service. Max. seven. Part Imp. and Ihr. Singing. Trade Ltd. Sti. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), we inform you that we process your personal data as a data controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as "KVKK") and other relevant legislation.
b) Categories of Personal Data Processed
In accordance with the KVKK and other relevant legislation, your personal data in the categories of identity, communication, financial information, physical space security, transaction security and shopping information will be processed within the scope of the purposes and legal reasons specified in the Clarification Text within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
c) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data,
* Recording in online software systems used for the execution of sales and marketing policies,
* Carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by the company,
* Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction,
* Collecting and evaluating complaints and suggestions, if any, regarding the company's products and services,
* Recommending the products and services offered by the company to you; Planning and/or execution of market research activities for the sales and marketing of products and services,
* Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial job security of the persons involved in the business relationship,
* Controlling company entrances and exits and ensuring the security of common areas,
* Ensuring the security of data controller operations,
* Execution of communication activities,
* Follow-up and execution of legal affairs,
* Execution of finance and/or accounting works,
For the purposes of “a) It is clearly stipulated in the laws”, “c) It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract”, “ç) To fulfill the legal obligation of the data controller. It will be processed within the legal grounds, “e) Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, f) Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned”.
Your personal data will be processed with your explicit consent in accordance with the legal reasons specified in the KVKK and Electronic Commerce Law in order to inform you about the campaigns and innovations regarding the services of the Company.
d) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data will be transferred without seeking the explicit consent of the data subject in accordance with Articles 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK for the purposes stated below:
* It may be shared with notary public, enforcement offices and/or courts, if necessary, for the purpose of carrying out financial and/or accounting works within the scope of collection of fees for products and services.
* In order to fulfill the legal obligations in accordance with the relevant legislation, it may be shared with the relevant public institutions and organizations, if necessary or upon request.
* In order to follow the legal processes, it can be shared with our lawyers as much as necessary within the framework of the confidentiality obligation.
e) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is obtained verbally, in writing or electronically, by automatic or non-automatic methods, based on the legal reasons specified in Articles 5 (2) and 6 (2) of the KVKK, in order to fulfill the purposes specified in paragraph (c) of this text:
* Filling out a form, sending an e-mail message, contacting by phone call, visiting the website and contacting via social media platforms by the person concerned.
* Sharing business cards during fair or seminar visits, sending them through solution partner institutions or organizations.
* Obtaining through security camera recordings in the facility entrance-exit and common areas within the company.
f) Your Rights Under Article 11 of KVKK
Within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, you have rights as a data owner and you can submit your requests regarding these rights by filling in all the information specified in the Relevant Person Application Form, Article 11 and paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller. Pursuant to the Communiqué on
* “Reşatbey mah. Ataturk Cad. Architect Semih Rüstem Business Center By personally coming to our Company at the address " floor 8/801 Seyhan/Adana",
* in writing, through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt, in order to identify you and not to inform the wrong people,
* by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or (if any) the e-mail address already notified to our Company and registered in our systems,
or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.
g) Retention Period of Personal Data
The Company deletes, destroys or anonymizes the personal data as soon as the purpose of processing personal data disappears and the mandatory storage periods determined under the Laws and other relevant legislation expire.
h) Changes and Updates
This clarification text has been prepared within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and other relevant legislation. Necessary changes can be made in the aforementioned disclosure text in line with the relevant legal legislation and/or changes in the Company's personal data processing purposes and policies.